Healthy digestion is a ‘silent’ process, but extremely important for breaking down food into nutrients, which the body uses for energy, growth, and cell repair. Although the digestive system can withstand a lot of stress (from the foods you eat, to alcohol, physical and emotional stresses), it can only do so for a limited period. Over time, the negative effects will accumulate and create health problems in the long-term. So irrespective of your lifestyle in the past, you can take some positive steps today to rejuvenate and maintain the health of your digestive system.
ACTIVA Plus® For good digestion!
ACTIVA Plus® – Healthy Digestion
The Active Ingredients in ACTIVA Plus® For Good Digestion help for:
- Maintaining the function of the digestion system;
- The normal release of gastric enzymes;
- Reduces the feeling of pressure in the stomach;
- Relieves stomach pain, caused by bloating and gas;
- Reduces nausea, acidity and burning;
- The formation of “good bacteria” which prevent constipation or diarrhea.
Adults and children above 12 years can take 1 capsule per day, after eating.
Pack of 30 capsules (3 blisters X 10 capsules).
Why ACTIVA Plus® For good digestion?
- ACTIVA Plus® For good digestion contains Mint which has a calming effect on the stomach muscles. The extract from its leaves improves symptoms of heartburn, including severity of acid reflux, stomach pain, cramping, nausea, and vomiting. Taking peppermint reduces stomach pain, bloating, gas, and bowel movements in people with IBS;
- Artichoke – the artichoke extract is rich in antioxidants and a great source of fiber, which can help keep your digestive system healthy by promoting friendly gut bacteria. It contains inulin, a type of fiber which acts as a prebiotic. Artichoke extract also provides relief from symptoms of indigestion, such as bloating, nausea, and heartburn;
- Fennel – its seeds reduce inflammation. This helps soothe swelling or irritation in the intestines and improve digestion. Fennel seeds pack a lot of fiberin their tiny forms, they also relax muscles in the intestines, which can help relieve constipation. Soothing muscles in the stomach and intestines helps to relieve gassiness that’s from constipation or acid reflux;
- Carom seed – except being exceptionally nutritious, the seeds of Trachyspermum ammi are rich in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals. They are commonly used as a household remedy for digestive issues in Ayurvedic medicine. Carom seed extract reduces the cholesterol levels, help prevent and treat gas by accelerating the process of food passing through the stomach. They relieve the stomach pain and discomfort caused by chronic indigestion.
Where to buy?
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE ACTIVA PLUS® RANGE