Physical, mental and emotional depletion and excess stress causes exhaustion, which can create a host of problems for us. This exhaustion may be responsible for fatigue, poor focus and memory, mood issues, lack of sex drive, allergies and a compromised immune system – these can be just few from the potential problems. In this case you may not need the traditional sedatives as they offer short term symptomatic relief as best. You may need a new, innovative product, to support and rejuvenate your nervous system so that you have the energy to handle stress, support mood, build energy, feel better and sleep better.
ACTIVA Plus® for a calm sleep.
ACTIVA Plus® – For Calm Sleep
The Active Ingredients in ACTIVA Plus® For Calm Sleep help for:
- Reducing the symptoms of insomnia caused by anxiety, stress, tension and fatigue;
- Reducing the time for falling asleep;
- Improving the sleep quality;
- Easier body adaptation when traveling and changing time zones;
- Reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue;
- Normal mental activity, memory and concentration.
Adults and children above 12 years can take 1 capsule per day, half an hour before going to sleep.
Pack of 30 capsules (3 blisters X 10 capsules).
Why ACTIVA Plus® for Calm Sleep?
- ACTIVA Plus® For Calm Sleep contains Brahmi which has cooling properties for the brain and nervous system. It has been shown to support the nervous system and thus supports better sleep and memory. This unique adaptogenic herb can be taken at night to support sleep and in the morning to support mental clarity and energy. Brahmi can improve significantly the time you need to fall asleep, giving the body the needed energy to sedate itself in the first phase of the sleep, between 10 pm and 2 am, when the liver becomes active and begins its evening detox cycle to prepare the body for the next day.
- Ashwagandha – used for centuries in the traditional Auyrvedic medicine the extract of Aswagandha helps maintaining good physical, mental and emotional health and reduces the symptoms of anxiety and stress. It seems that most people who cannot sleep at night are exhausted and are often physically, mentally and emotionally depleted as well. They simply do not have the energy to calm their moods. Thus, they stay wired, and unable to settle down and sleep. And especially after midnight when the nervous system starts to excite. If you don’t have the energy needed to sedate yourself during this early morning activation, you will wake up without the energy needed to get back to sleep. The best rejuvenate herb for these sleep issues is Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
- Melissa extract – helps relieving physical and mental stress, reduces anxiety and has a calming effect on the nervous system to promote a better sleep.
- Melatonin – Melatonin is a natural hormone that the brain releases in response to changes in light and tells the body that it is time to sleep. Taking melatonin by mouth helps adjust the body’s internal clock and it is most commonly used as a relief for symptoms of insomnia and improving sleep in different conditions. For example, it is used for jet lag, for adjusting sleep-wake cycles in people whose daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder), and for helping people establish a healthy day and night cycle.
- Hop cone extract – reduces the symptoms of anxiety and stress and combined with Melissa extract has a calmative effect, helps increasing total sleep time, decreasing the number of nighttime awakenings and reduces the amount of time it takes to fall asleep in patients with mild insomnia.
Where to buy?
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE ACTIVA Plus® RANGE