The baby’s heart and brain are already forming just 6 weeks after conception and woman who is low on folate and becomes pregnant may be at a health disadvantage for her pregnancy before she even knows she’s pregnant. Since L-Methylfolate Calcium is essential for fetal development, it’s recommended for all women of reproductive age to take ACTIVA Plus® Prenatal vitamins before, during and after pregnancy.
ACTIVA Plus® – Prenatal Vitamins
The Active Ingredients in ACTIVA Plus® Prenatal Vitamins help for:
Adequate supply of all necessary nutrients for women before, during pregnancy and during breastfeeding;
Ensuring the healthy growth and development of the baby during pregnancy;
- Good hormonal balance, immune system and bone strength;
- Formation of red blood cells and the transport of oxygen in the blood;
- Reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue;
- Breastfeeding and replenishment of maternal vitamins and minerals.
During pregnancy, the demand for folate becomes greatly increased due to the needs of the developing baby. Supplementing with L – Methylfolate Calcium helps provide your brain and body with optimized folate, to improve your chances of maintaining health and wellbeing.
Women before, during pregnancy or breastfeeding women, can take 1 tablet per day with water on a full stomach.
Pack of 30 tablets (2 blisters X 15 tablets)
Why ACTIVA Plus® Prenatal Vitamins?
- ACTIVA Plus® Prenatal Vitamins contains L-Methylfolate Calcium – the body’s most active form of folate and is needed from the moment of fertilization of the human egg, through the development of the brain, heart and other organs, to birth, and throughout a person’s lifetime. Fundamental to the growth, renewal, and total functioning of our cells, tissues and organs. Unlike folic acid (FA), MethylFolate, when consumed, does not have to be converted into active folate—being already the body’s most active folate form, it can be immediately used by our folate enzyme systems. The methyl groups coming from the L-Methylfolate Calcium are absolutely critical for the proper development of the baby’s heart, nervous system and all other organs.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and Niacin – they are essential for the health of the nervous system, improving the metabolism, straightening the immune system, giving you energy and reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12– supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy and improving your memory.
- Vitamin A– essential for many processes in your body, including maintaining healthy vision, ensuring the normal function of your immune system and organs.
- Vitamin C – is a strong antioxidantthat can strengthen your body’s natural defenses. It can boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin D – it is helping to maintain the health of bones and teeth, support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system, support lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin E – is a strong antioxidant which helps protect your cells from damage.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) – is vital for the body’s metabolism and functioning. Biotin is known to promote cell growth and is often used for strengthening hair and nails and skin care.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – improves the brain activity and the metabolism, helps reducing the symptoms of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron – the chief function of iron is to form hemoglobin, a red protein whose main purpose is to transport oxygen in the blood. Taking Iron helps improve muscle strength, boosts immunity, reduces fatigue, improves concentration and restores sleep
- Magnesium – it is essential for the muscles, nervous system and energy recovery
- Zinc – effectively reduces inflammation, boost immune health, speed wound healing and improve acne symptoms.
- Iodine – it is important for the brain development and the nervous system of the infant during pregnancy.
- Copper – is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system. It also helps the body form collagenand absorb iron, and plays a role in energy production.
- Manganese – essential for bone health, including bone development and maintenance.
Where to buy?
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE ACTIVA Plus® RANGE