Every day, we all strive for balance. We try to eat right, be physically active and sleep better. We try to run through our days and weeks with as little stress as possible. But sometimes, even when we are doing our best, we need a boost; we need to increase our body’s wellness and straighten it up to deal with the stress, poor sleep and dietary deficiencies that come from a busy life. We need the help of ACTIVA Plus® Multivitamins.
ACTIVA Plus® – Multivitamins
The Active Ingredients in ACTIVA Plus® Multivitamins help for:
- Strengthening (nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive and musculoskeletal) system in the body;
- Quick recovery during and after illness;
- Boosting the immune system;
- Boosting energy and reducing the feeling of tiredness during stress;
- Improving the metabolism;
- Improving memory and concentration;
- A healthy heart and cardiovascular functions;
- Healthy bones, hair, skin and nails;
- Normal oxygen transport in the body;
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin;
- Protection of the cells from oxidative stress;
Adults and children above 12 years can take 1 tablet a day.
Pack of 30 tablets (2 blisters X 15 tablets).
Why ACTIVA Plus® Multivitamins?
- ACTIVA Plus® Multivitamins contains Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and Niacin – they are essential for a healthy nervous system, improving metabolism, strengthening the immune system, boosting energy and thus help reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – improves the brain activity and the metabolism, helps reducing the symptoms of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) – is vital for the body’s metabolism and functioning. Biotin is known to promote cell growth and is often used for strengthening hair, nails and skin.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) – is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA. Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function.
- Vitamin B12 – supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
- Vitamin A – essential for many processes in your body, including maintaining healthy vision, ensuring the normal function of your immune system and organs.
- Vitamin C – is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses. It can lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and adults with existing high blood pressure. Vitamin C can boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin D – it is helping to maintain the health of bones and teeth, support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system, support lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin E – is a strong antioxidant which helps protect your cells from damage.
- Vitamin K1 – supports the maintenance of strong bones, improves bone density and decreases the risk of fractures. Vitamin K helps keep blood pressure lower by preventing mineralization, where minerals build up in the arteries. This enables the heart to pump blood freely through the body.
- Zinc – effectively reduces inflammation, boost immune health, reduce your risk of age-related diseases, speed wound healing and improve acne symptoms.
- Selenium – is a powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative stress and helps defend the body from chronic diseases, such as heart disease and cancer.
- Copper – is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system. It also helps the body form collagen and absorb iron, and plays a role in energy production.
- Molybdate – has antioxidative function
- Magnesium – it is essential for the muscles, nervous system and energy recovery
- Iodine – it is important for the brain health and the nervous system
- Chromium – effective at improving the body’s response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes. It helps reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating.
- Rutin – has powerful antioxidant properties. It also helps your body produce collagen and use vitamin C. Rutin can help strengthen and increase flexibility in blood vessels, such as your arteries and capillaries. It can reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Iron – the chief function of iron is to form hemoglobin, a red protein whose main purpose is to transport oxygen in the blood. Taking Iron helps improve muscle strength, boosts immunity, reduces fatigue, improves concentration and restores sleep.
- Calcium – helps build and maintain strong bones and healthy communication between the brain and other parts of the body.
- Manganese – essential for bone health, including bone development and maintenance.
Where to buy?
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE ACTIVA Plus® RANGE